Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Boys and Girls: Part 2



Last week was a busy one. My co-worker was on vacation and I worked nearly 30 hours to help cover (I normally only work 15) and Amanda & Cadence were in town.

By the end of the week, Luke was a little out of sorts. He's usually my more independent one, and it got to the point where he was having a hard time whenever I left the room. That was hard for me too. So by the time Saturday came around, I knew we needed a Momma-Son date =).

I had plans to hit up a giant consignment sale that day to stock up on clothes for the kids, so I packed up my baby boy and the Kelty backpack, and off we went! Luke is always up for an adventure, so I knew no matter what we did, he'd enjoy being out and about.

And fun we had!


He was SUCH a good boy and we talked and laughed and just enjoyed some one on one time. He is such a sweet boy, I swear I could just eat him up sometimes.



Meanwhile, back at home...


Daddy and Sis had a dance-off.


Pretty sure Sis won.


4 comments:

Jen S. said...

So cute! I'll bet Luke had a ball getting to have some one on one time with his Momma! I hope you had great luck at the sale ...sounds like fun :) When Jeven was little I used to go to a kids consignment shop and I would get the best deals ever!

Aunt Carol said...

Looks like both kids and both parents had a great time.

LAURA@laurasblondemoments said...

Aww- love it! That's awesome that you guys get a little one on one time with each of the kids. I can't believe how big they are getting and they are so cute!

Looks like ya'll had a fun time!

Laura
laurasblondemoments.blogspot.com

Vanessa's Dad said...

I'm undone.

The photo with you and Luke is pure JOY.

LOVE,
GRAND DAD