Thursday, August 23, 2012

August

It's been a crazy month...

We took a family trip to the Zoo.

I had a procedure for my back/neck injury (from the car accident).

We had a slumber party with friends.

We ate popcorn and watched movies.

Dave and I went away for a night alone.

We attended two funerals.

We took a family trip to the Beach for three nights. 

 We played outside in the sunshine.



And I so want to blog about all of it. Or, most of it. This space? This is where I document our life. This is where I attempt to capture our memories. It's where I journal. It's how I update our families and loved ones. 
It's so special to me. 
And I must make time for it again...soon. 


1 comment:

Jenna said...

What a fun month - with the exception of the funerals. A night alone sounds heavenly!