Saturday, September 22, 2012

Our weekend in pictures...

 Friday we got to meet up with our sweet friends how moved away last month. Abbey was SO happy to see Baby Avery again!!




Then Friday night we went to dinner at some wonderful friends house. Chris and Cindy cooked us a delicious feast, and then let our toddlers dress up their puppies...



...and play in their crate...



We did our best to play outside, and enjoy the last of the summer weather...


 Howdy, Partner...




 I think that's pretty much it.
Oh wait, one more thing.

Today, we got a DOG.

Meet Dory, our newest family member...


...cauz life had just started to settle down a little too much...=)

4 comments:

nbrown said...

I still can't believe it really happened.

Also, I miss you guys SO much.

Also, captcha makes me feel like an idiot. Still. (5th time's a charm?)

the name's emily. said...

Hooray! I can't wait to meet her!

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe you got a dog when you have two 2 year olds! Nutty parents:)

Jen S. said...

The picture of Luke in the hat and boots just made me laugh out loud. That is just too cute and so funny! Looks like you all are having a nice weekend!

Congrats on your newest family member! Can't wait to see more pictures of her! :)