Friday, August 21, 2015

New Adventure

I keep trying to think of a way to tie this blog up all pretty in a bow...and I just can't seem to come up with a way to do so properly.
With all that's going on in our life currently, I'm pretty spent emotionally, so I simply don't have the energy to dig deep and get sentimental about ending this blog.
Which is probably a really, really good thing ;).
 
To close, I'll say this:
I'm so grateful I kept this blog. I went through times where I didn't post often and hardly kept it updated, but I'm still glad I kept going. It served as a journal through some tough infertility days, a baby book for my pregnancy and the twins' infancy, and a wonderful way to capture memories for our family of four. I hope someday our babies can look back at this and catch a glimpse of how much we adore them, and how great and merciful our God is.
 
I can't wait to review it all again as I turn it into a book for our family.
 
And with that, I introduce you to our new adventure:
 


No comments: