Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Since I had two people today (my sister Amanda who lives in another state and misses her niece and nephew, and my husband, who doesn't really read my blog, but does pull it up when he gets a new class to show off pictures of his adorable babies) mention my lack of pictures on the blog lately, I thought I would hop on here tonight and post some real quick.


My loves...

Baby girl LOVES the exersaucer!


"Abbey in Space"


Dinner time! (First time in our feeding seats!)


Yup, still loves it in there!


Our first family swim. Or attempted family swim really. The water was FREEZING and I only Daddy actually got in. Luke and Mommy put a toe in.


But thanks Auntie Natalie for inviting us over and giving Abbey Mae a chance to wear her adorable swimsuit and cover up!


Pretty sure Luke is crying in this picture, as his poor little toes were just stuck in ice water.



Our inaugural run in the new double jogger that Mommy is borrowing.



Got some teething going on in this house...=(



Luke is loving the swing lately!



Daddy and his baby girl




That'll have to to for now. It's 7:45pm and I have 2 loads of laundry to do, a bathroom to clean, dinner leftovers to put away, and emails to catch up on. Oh, and I have to get to bed before midnight....cauz Abbey's gonna wake me at 12:30ish.

'Night all!

9 comments:

Heather said...

CUUUUUUTE! Thanks for the baby fix! :)

Linda Lee Brown Ayers said...

Thanks for the great pictures!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Thank you so much! I wish you could have heard the joy in Cadence's voice "that's my Baby Luke! That's my Baby Abbey! I like! I like my baby Abbey! I like my Baby Luke! Ohhhh Baby Luke in swing!" oh yeah, you made her night. And mine. Thanks so much. I know it's a lot of work to post so many pictures. I love you!

Vanessa's Dad said...

We're good for the rest of the week now. Thanks for the visual update on the Hoffman House.

LOVE,
DAD

Lauren said...

Oh my word, they are just getting SO big!!!!!!

Heather said...

Man, they just keep getting cuter and cuter!!!! I miss you, friend! We are both in a stage where blog reading and posting just isn't what it used to be....(And aren't we SOOOOO thankful and grateful!!)but want you to know I love ya and still think of you often!!! :) Hope you have a great day!

Aunt Carol said...

Those pictures were well worth waiting for. Thanks!

the name's emily. said...

thanks for the pictures :)

nbrown said...

Now that I've seen "Abbey in Space," I can really appreciate the picture of it. :)