Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Playgroup

The Church we belong to happens to host Indoor Playgroup for their County. It's once a week, for an hour and a half, and basically the kids have free reign to an open gym full of toys.


And basically I love it.


The kids seem to as well.




This boy LOVES himself a play kitchen. Good thing there is already one out in our shed awaiting Christmas morning...=)



And a makeshift ballpit? Why, what more could a 19 month old ask for?



This picture is blurry, but I had to post it because I just love the grin on Abigail's face. Luke was figuring out how to work the Sit-n-Spin (side note- how old are those things?!? I remember having one when I was a little kid) and she thought it was the funniest thing ever to see him go round and round.


Yea for indoor play places. This Pacific NW woman is THRILLED to have another option to keep her toddlers busy during the looonnnggg winter months.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

We have a few drop in places like that around here too, and Noah loves going (therefore I love them too), but all I could think of while I was reading this was "Oh my gosh imagine all the germs that are on all those toys!!" lol!

Can you tell I am so sick of my child getting sick from other children???:)

Aunt Carol said...

Luke - a budding chef maybe? How wonderful that he'll get a kitchen for Christmas.

And, yes, that's a wonderful grin that Abbey has. It's great that these two entertain each other so well.

Laura said...

They are getting so big. I can not believe how big Abby's feet are. I love how they are still at that age that their siblings are cool.

Kaycee said...

How cool is that?? I wish my area had something like that. What fun for the kids and a great outlet for their energy and being stuck in the house in the winter!