Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Family Fun


Over Memorial Day weekend, we got to see oodles of extended family. Such a blessing!!! We got to see 5 out of 6 grandparents (we missed you Gaga!)...


(as you can see, Lil' Miss Abbey Mae is still obsessed with being nekkid)


And Auntie Em came for the whole weekend!!

We did tons of fun things, like taking the kiddo's to OMSI...


Where Luke and Abbey treated us to a delicious meal...



And entertained us for hours by being adventurous explorers...




(it's so fitting that a picture of me and my boy would be blurry...he's constantly in motion!)











We went to a new park, and to Church, and played outside, and watched Mickey, and ate yummy food, and even made time for a Sister Date! 

Natalie, Em and I went and saw "What To Expect When You're Expecting". Loved it. I laughed, I cried, I loved it.

All in all, we had a super weekend.

Thanks so much Auntie Em for coming to stay with us!



1 comment:

Aunt Carol said...

Looks like it was a GREAT weekend.

Love, Aunt Carol