Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer Lovin'

I don't think I've ever been happier it's summer.
 
I LOVE the warmer weather and sunshine, and I'm loving our loose schedule.
 
The kids had their last day of Preschool on the last day of May.
 
*milestone*
 
I can not believe my little babies are DONE with preschool.
I'm so glad they had such a great experience both years. They attended the same school for 5 hours a week for the 3's class (2.5 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and then 9 hours a week this year for 4-5 year old class (3 hours on Monday, Wednesday and Friday). I LOVED their little preschool and so did they. They made friends and learned tons of new things, and gained a little independence away from Mom and Dad.
 
As much as I do miss that Momma Time to myself each week, I do love that we really have the freedom to do whatever we want with our days nearly every day now! I'm only working 12 hours a week currently, and it's all evenings and weekends. So our days are looking like lazy mornings and fun adventures lately!
(Because five year olds actually sleep in until a decent hour in the mornings! Bless them!!)
 
 
We've had pockets of really nice weather, and made great use of our backyard. It may be small, but it gets the job done =).
 (**most of these pictures were taken prior to Luke breaking his arm!**)
 
 
And on not-so-great weather days, we've made forts inside to watch movies from.
 


 Last week we visited OSMI with some of our friends...


These four have such a great time together!



 
My little baby chipmunk and eagle =)
 

Abs in the sand pit...

 
Abbey and T inside a giant snake mouth!



Aunt Mem came to town to celebrate Auntie Natalie's bridal shower. We're always so happy when she stays with us!!


Amanda and Cadence came to visit too! The cousins had so much fun playing together...



LOVING the warm weather...

Making some muffins for breakfast...


We went to Safai Sams (indoor play place) with some of our favorite twin friends...


(Abbey)



The twins' favorite fame right now is Trouble. They would play it all day, every day if they could!


Some unicorn riding...


And some more helping Momma bake...

 Happy Summer!


No comments: