Friday, September 19, 2008

It's Friday!!!!!!

Somebody say AMEN!!!
Haha. I was watching the video for this weeks bible study and Beth Moore kept saying that and it made me giggle. So I thought I'd try it out. What do you think? Can I pull it off? =-)
Oh how I love Friday. And tomorrow is...Saturday!! Another favorite. And what makes this Saturday great is I don't have any plans until 2:00pm. Double Hoo-ray! I would love to say I am one of those people who do what the professionals say, and try and keep a routine throughout the whole week which includes getting up at the same time on the weekends. "They" say it is better for your body. Well, my body is just gonna have to deal, because I heart sleeping in. I really do. It used to be that on any given Saturday I could sleep in until 11:00 or so, easy. But now I find myself waking up around 9:00am or so, which is still glorious!
Tonight we have uber-fun plans as well, as my little sister Natalie and her friend are coming up to P-town for dinner. We are going to try a new place tonight, a brickoven pizza joint...yum!
Oh and I will end on this funny story: so I had this patient today who had this button that said "How can I pray for you?" on his shirt. How sweet, I thought. Well, then he proceeds to be extremely difficult to deal with. Our entire interaction he was just...difficult. I so much wanted to say to him "And in regards to your button, you can please pray for me that I will have much more patience with difficult patients I have to interact with today". But then I thought about our lovely townhome and how I would miss it so if we weren't able to pay the rent due to my firing...so I decided not to take him up on his buttons offer.
Ok, I guess maybe it wasn't that funny...

5 comments:

vbrown said...

You heart sleeping in...

...I effing hate getting up early!

I have to tell you that Shane and I have found ourselves playing that game many times while we're driving around!

Vanessa's Dad said...

UR funny... and sweet.

We pretty much all need more sleep, so you're just taking good care of God's Temple by sleeping in.

I'm so glad to read that you and David and Natalie and "friend" are getting 2gether. Pizza... Yummm..

LOVE, DAD

Amanda said...

I heart sleeping in too! Rarely get to do it now that I'm a pumping mommy, but hopefully with the pumping part over with soon I can catch a few extra zzzz's.

Your story made me giggle! :)

natalierochelle said...

1) My "friend's" mom LOVES Beth Moore. Seriously a lot. Which study are you doing?

2) I effing hate Crocs (sorry if you own a pair)

3) "Friend," dad.... really?

4) It WAS a funny story, don't underestimate yourself.

5) I LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

Officially they are "co-workers" not "friends"... get it right people.