Monday, September 15, 2008

Update

Here are a few things I have learned after my week attempting WW's:

One:

This,










Is SOOOO not the same as this:










Alas, it is macaroni and cheese. My very favorite meal.

I have also learned that I am completely incapable of going to the movie theater and NOT getting popcorn. It simply can not happen. And when the lady asked "do you want butter?" my mind said no, yet she proceeded to put butter on the top....curious, I think to myself. Then I realize that while my mind said no, my mouth said "yes please". Oh well. =-) Rome wasn't built in a day, right?!?
While eating that popcorn, we watched "Burn After Reading". Too funny!! Have any of you seen it?

1 comment:

vbrown said...

I haven't seen it yet, but I want to! Glad to know that you liked it.

Oh yeah, and welcome to the blogging world!