Sunday, November 22, 2009

20 weeks!

We hit the 20 week mark this weekend!!

We are getting so excited to meet these little ones... but at the same time, hoping and praying we don't meet them until at least mid-March~ as eager as we are, we want them to be full term and as healthy as possible!

Here are the latest belly pics:


I was laughing so hard that so many of you said I looked small when I posted my last belly pics, and when I was talking to Dave about he said I should post a real belly shot so you all can get the full effect...I can't believe I am posting these on the world wide web...but here goes nothing:


My belly, in all it's glory.

With TWO BABIES IN THERE!! =)


Is it weird that I can SEE these pictures of myself, and still barely believe this is all really happening?!? I think so.


Here is the babycenter.com pic of what the babies look like at this stage:

You will note that she (the babycenter.com drawing) finally put on some more weight, so she is allowed back on my blog. Her stomach finally looks like she's got some babies in there! Now, if only she would gain some weight in her backside, we could become friends.


Happy Sunday night all.


13 comments:

Vanessa's Dad said...

U R Beautiful. (And funny)

G'Night

LOVE,
GRAND DAD

Jules said...

I am so very excited for you and David.... Am praying in Medford that your children stay in the oven until at least March!!! Hugs!!

Jules :)

Jen S. said...

Kendra-- YOU LOOK SOOO CUTE! I LOVE your belly pictures!! You look absolutely wonderful and you have the cutest belly ever :) Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Hugs to you!

Lianna Knight said...

You look so sweet!!! I love these pics..your hubby is right, the real baby bump is precious!!!

Enjoying every minhute of this journey with you...

Lauren said...

Awwwww, the cutest thing EVER!!!!!!!!! :)

Lori said...

I cannot believe you are at 20 weeks already!!

It is so miraculous how two babies can be in there!! You are such an adorable pregnant woman! You are truly glowing!!! God bless you, your babies, your husband, and your very kind heart!

I was able to check out Kelly's Korner friday post. You are right, it is very evident that God is good, and miracle still happen. Thank you for your prayers!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Hi.
I'm Sara. I found your blog on The Brown's blog. I am also 20 weeks pregant (as of tomorrow), but with only ONE baby! I find myself gravitating toward other pregnant girls...so I can share in their miseries and joys...the ups and downs that pregnancy brings. Since we are right on track, I'll be following you from now on. Feel free to check in on our blog as well. I also post those (too skinny) baby center pictures. Where is that girl's back fat? Come on...so NOT realistic!
Sara

Faith said...

You look great Kendra!

Heather said...

You look amazing, just AMAZING!!! Love that belly!!! And you are GLOWING, GLOWING, GLOWING! Thanks be to God, for His indescribable gift! These holidays are going to be so special....enjoy every second!

Jen S. said...

LOVE your tummy....you look SO CUTE Kendra :)
Thanks for sharing the pictures....I'm just so happy for you!!!

natalierochelle said...

I wanted to show Q these pictures because they just make me GRIN, but he refuses to look at them. He insists on being surprised when he sees you on Thanksgiving. :)

Annie said...

you are way too cute!!
you look and sound so happy :)

i hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving hun!!

Sara said...

You really look great! Especially for twins! I was already as big as a house at 20 weeks - and I only had one baby. :)
Glad things are going well!