Sunday, June 1, 2014

Quotable


I've been talking about prayer a lot with the kids lately. About how you can talk to God about anything, how you can talk to Him just in your heart without using your word, and about how He always hears you when you pray.

So when we were driving this week and Luke called out from the backseat, "Momma, can you turn down the music for a minute so that I can pray?" you can imagine how full my heart was.

I reached over to turn down the ubiquitous Frozen sound track, beaming with maternal pride.

And then my precious baby boy spoke his heart to our Savior...

"Dear God, please, PLEASE, turn me into The Hulk. Amen."


Love that boy.





2 comments:

nbrown said...

This is amazing.

Vanessa's Dad said...

GOL (Guffaw out loud)

We do love that boy... and his twin... and his parents. So cute. So funny. So glad you have a blog to preserve these moments.

LOVE, DAD