Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Happy December 1st all!

I cannot believe it's December already, but I am lovin' it! Yesterday on my way to work I turned on the radio and heard Christmas music, it made me so happy =).

I love, love, love this time of year! We probably won't do any decorating this year, as we are in the process of trying to move, but that doesn't really bother me. I am not a huge holiday decorator anyways...gasp, I know, I will have to get better about that once the babies come!

I love seeing other people's decorations though. I love seeing lights on houses and around town, and when I walked into work they had the whole front desk area and waiting room all covered in garland and lights...so pretty!

Some people (that I'm married to) don't exactly love all the Christmas music, so I don't usually play it here at home, but I listen to it in the car and at work. Haven't heard my favorite song yet this year (Breath of Heaven), but it's early in the season!

We have about 20% of our Christmas shopping done. I am actually one of those people who enjoys Christmas shopping, so I am looking forward to the remaining 80%. Just gotta find the time now.

Perhaps if I put down the laptop...

4 comments:

Vanessa's Dad said...

Your JOY over the reason for the season is a wonderful gift. Your GLOW is a gift for all who see it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS,
LOVE,
GRAND DAD

Kelly said...

I love Christmas shopping too. Well I know you follow my blog so you know that I love any kind of shopping. But there is just something even better about picking out the perfect gift for the people you love the most. I am a huge holiday decorator and thankfully my husband has learned to put up with it. I did decide that I wasn't going to put up my beautiful Christmas village this year just because it is so much trouble.

Lauren Kelly said...

Girl, that is one of my all time favorite Christmas songs. I LOVE this time of year!!!! :)

Lori said...

lol!! I also love "Breath of Heaven!" Your hubby sounds a lot like mine! I've already joked with him and called him The Grinch:) Which (by the way) is my favorite Christmas movie. I hope you are feeling and doing well!! Happy Holidays!