Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pictures

Last weekend we took the babies to a wedding reception for a coworker/friend of mine. They were soooo good! And David and I got to enjoy our delicious dinner while other people held/fawned all over our sweet babies. It was great!! We had to leave early on in the evening in order to get the little ones home and to bed, but it was still so nice to get out and have a nice dinner with some friends.

Here is a family pic at the reception. It cracks me up trying to get a picture of the four of us! Basically Dave and I just always smile and look directly at the camera while people wave and make silly faces and noises in an attempt to get the babies to smile...and this is what we get...



Daddy and Abbeygirl




The babies have become much more mobile these days, and although they haven't fully rolled over just yet, we get tons of half rolls and lots of scooting...

Here Lukey wiggled himself under the pack-n-play in a complete 180 degree turn from where I had laid him...



They both have sure warmed up to the exersaucer...



Ab's and I before a family walk...she still just loves the sling...



One of the doctors I work for bought these adorable matching Gymboree outfits for the babies when I was pregnant, and I have been waiting forever for them to fit! Abbey's outfit is a giraffe motif and Luke's is alligator.


Complete with alligator socks...


Our sweet, smiley boy... this face gets smothered in kisses all.day.long.


And somebody get me a spoon big enough, because I could just eat this sweet little girl up...


...couldn't you??

5 comments:

nbrown said...

I absolutely adore the picture of Abbey poking her little head out of the sling. :)

Nink said...

Your babies are the cutest! I love those outfits the doctor gave them. :)

Bonnie said...

They are getting so big! I love the little Gymboree outfits. I love their sweet smiles!

Aunt Carol said...

The sling pix really shows how much Abbey has progressed from passive passenger to active participant. And I thought the pix of Luke under the pack-n-play demonstrated "all boy" with a gleam in his eye and everything.

Lauren said...

Oh my word, get me about 10 spoons and they’ll be eaten up in no time, haha!!!!! Soooooooo cute!!!! Miss you and love you, friend!!! :)