Saturday, September 17, 2011

Yogurt Pancakes

When I was pregnant with the twins my sweet friend Amy - who is an incredible cook- sent me a bunch of healthy, hearty recipes.

One of them that I frequented during pregnancy was a recipe for Yogurt Pancakes. I started making them for Luke and Abbey around 12 months, and they LOVED them! We average them about once a week around here. Whats so great about them (besides being tasty) is they reheat gloriously in the toaster, so I always make extra and it's breakfast for a few days.

Every time we have a house guest that tries them they always comment on how good they are, so I thought I'd share the recipe here. Maybe your family will love them as much as ours does.

-1 Cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
-1 Cup Yogurt (I use Tillamook Vanilla Bean)
-1/2 Cup milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon melted butter


Whip up all ingredients and cook on hot skillet.

Enjoy! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These look delicious! I'll have to tries these out for Bryson.