Monday, February 22, 2010

33 Weeks!

Hey all...guess what we did today???

WE SIGNED ON OUR HOUSE!!

Can I get a hallelujah?!?



We get the keys tomorrow and will slowly start moving things over during the evenings this week, with the "big" move happening on Friday...can not wait!

Please keep us in your prayers this week, for David and I as we both feel like we are coming down with colds (sore throats, stuffy-feeling, etc), and for the babies that they STAY PUT for a little while longer and hang on with us during this busy and semi-stressful week.

And don't worry about me lifting anything on moving day. I am not even going to be there =). Since I can not be lifting anything, and really can't be "up and around" too much, our original plan was for me to just park myself in a chair and "point & direct" everyone helping us. Well the more we got to talking about it, the more we agreed I am WAY too Type A for that. It just would feel so stressful to sit and boss everyone around...and I would feel like I wanted to and should be doing something. So....

...I am going to the spa =).

Some of my co-workers got me a gift certificate to a local spa for a prenatal massage. It feels really strange and really selfish to be saying I am headed off to a massage while other people move all my stuff, but I know in my heart it is what is best for the babies. My blood pressure has been so great this entire pregnancy, and I want to do my best to keep it that way!

And now, without further ado, here is my 33 week picture:

Can you believe that belly????

19 comments:

Phyllis said...

Hallelujah, indeed on your house! And one more for your babies making it to 33 weeks.

I'm so jealous about your spa day. And excited for you as well. What a great way to move.

Amanda said...

Hallelujah!! so glad it finally really happened! I thought our closing took forever. You very much deserve a Spa Day. And honestly it will probably make it easier on everyone who helps you move if you are gone at the spa so then no one is worried about your stress level. Great picture- you look beautiful as always!

Hey do you have your new "backdrop" picked out in your new home?

Phyllis said...

Hallelujah, indeed on your house! And one more for your babies making it to 33 weeks.

I'm so jealous about your spa day. And excited for you as well. What a great way to move.

Jenna said...

YAY!!! for closing on your house and YAY!!! for 33 weeks!!!

Family of 5 said...

You look amazing! I know I probably tell you everytime I leave a comment, but really you do! And PRAISE the LORD you guys got the house! That is so awesome! I will be praying for you guys with moving...and the first thing you should move in is a comfy chair to sit in...and then you sit and watch everybody else move stuff while YOU tell them where it goes! Oh and put your feet up while your at it with a nice cold lemonade or something! :)

The Writer Chic said...

Hallelujah! I am having trouble sleeping tonight, despite a looooong "pray myself to sleep" session that included special attention to the Hoffman Housing Situation.

So, even though I'll admit, I'd rather be sleeping, I'm glad I logged on to see this update. Yea for another answered prayer!

nbrown said...

no, i really can not believe that belly - it is the BIGGEST blessing i've ever seen. :) hehe i love you so much!

nbrown said...

p.s. If you ever need a partner in crime for another spa day, Auntie Natalie is always there for you. I mean... for the babies. Ahem. :)

Lianna Knight said...

yeah on the house news!!!

And that belly? BIG, but ADORABLE!!!!

InDeeds said...

Yay! Lots of good news!

Jen S. said...

YESSSS!! YAAEEE!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
SO glad you signed on the house :)
I couldn't be happier. Take the help you get, and I am glad you will be relaxing and enjoying some time for yourself...you certainly deserve it :) Spa days are the best and such a treat.
By the way, your belly looks so cute!! Love when you post pics.
Congrats again on the house!! I'm just so happy for you.

Lauren said...

Girl, it's soooo hard to believe the babes are going to be out of that belly soon!!!!

Enjoy the spa!!!!

And YAY for the house! :)

kriswalls said...

YEAH! 33 weeks and a new house!

Jenna said...

You are SOOOOO darling. I love that belly!!!! And congrats on the house. That is awesome!!!

The Coach's Wife said...

So glad you are closing on your house! Girl, you look awesome! I love belly pics! Fantastic

beckylbranch said...

Yeah! Congratulations on your new house! Enjoy your spa day and don't feel guilty you are moving around quite a load yourself :) You look great and hang in there as well! <3 Becky

amy (metz) walker said...

Congrats on the house...and that belly pic...wow! You look great!

Acker Family said...

Yay for a new house! How great to have a spa day and RELAX while everyone else moves your stuff! I think it's great-enjoy your time!

Lori said...

I am so happy that you have closed on the house! You are probably moving things in as I type. You deserve that massage, you are carrying twins! And you look fabulous doing so!!

Congrats!