Thursday, February 18, 2010

My little project

So last weekend while my husband cleaned our entire house and packed up the garage for our move, I worked on a little project of my own...



The ribbon up close:


I had been looking at names like this online forever, but they just seemed so expensive. I found these letters on sale at a local craft store, and then found the ribbon at Walmart. The whole project ended up costing me like $30. They don't look professional by any means, but they should do just fine. I think it should go pretty well with their bedding...
What do you guys think????


10 comments:

The Writer Chic said...

Cute! I love their bedding!

Faith said...

Very, very cute!!

Heather said...

LOVE them and I LOVE their bedding!!!! Praying today for that 36 week mark!!!! You can do it!!

Sarah said...

love it!! and i think it is going to look great. i love the bedding and think its fabukous!! :)

xoxo

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

I love them. I also spent $40 on letters at PBK...and then found them for $2.99 a piece at Michael's...luckily, I kept the receipt. I think they'll look great in the nursery! Good job!

Bonnie said...

They will look awesome! I can't wait to see the nursery complete :D

Bon

Lianna Knight said...

SOOOO cute! Great job girl :)

the name's emily. said...

love it!

Linda Lee Brown Ayers said...

I'm sure you must have gotten the creative edge from my mother or your Aunt Kay. WAY CUTE!

tara said...

decorating a nursery a sooo fun, your having double the fun! :) love their sweet names and pretty ribbon!