Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pictures

Sweet little babes just chillin...


Abbey loves to hang out in the sling, and just peek out at the world =)


Luke fast asleep on Daddy's shoulder


Auntie Natalie and Abbey having a conversation

She loves to be swaddled and held up like this, we call this pose "The Tower of Abner"


Momma & Luke (he is holding onto my finger, I love it when they do this!)


The twin bunk.


The big boy trying out the Bumbo for the first time


All dressed up for Church!

Passed out after a good long lunch=)


Momma and Abbey Mae

9 comments:

the name's emily. said...

Oh my gosh they are getting so BIG!! And looking so much older :) and cuter, although they've always been cute :)

Lori said...

How cute are there church outfits!!!! They just get more precious each time I see them!!

Jenna said...

Yay! I love all the pictures! You look SO great Kendra!

Lauren said...

Girl, LOVED the pictures!!! Beyond precious!! :)

Aunt Carol said...

My thoughts were the same as Emily's - gosh, they are getting so big and looking so much older.

I love the pictures.

Amanda said...

Cadence enjoys kooking at the photo's.

LOVE, GRAND DAD

the name's emily. said...

Love them :) Thanks for sharing!!! Also, you look BEAUTIFUL in these photos. Seriously, my sister. Absolutely gorgeous.

Acker Family said...

Oh my goodness, your babies are SO sweet and adorable!! And I LOVED reading your birth story-got lots of tears in my eyes. You should seriously write a book or something. I'm so thankful your babies are here and healthy!

Keri said...

They are soooo adorable.