Saturday, June 19, 2010

What we've been up to this week...

It's been a fun week here at our house. David is off all week from teaching. It's my last week of maternity leave. So we have spent the week trying to soak up this full week of family time before we begin our new "normal"

We are SO lucky to have Auntie Em is here visiting for a week and a half! She is so fun and helpful, we just love having her here!(I love how it kinda looks like Lucas is saying "oh my, this Auntie Em is somethin'!")



David's dad (Poppa Bruce) came to stay for a few days so the guys could build us a shed...

(The trim is not painted yet, but other than that it's DONE, and they did a mighty fine job if I do say so myself!)

And of course there was some baby holding to be done in the evenings...





We've been taking it pretty easy,with lots of naps for all...

(I love how she naps with her bootie in the air!)








And some cuddling...





And just some good old fashion relaxing...





Ok, I'm off to do more cuddling and napping and relaxing!

5 comments:

Aunt Carol said...

Emily must be in auntie heaven, having so much time with her niece and nephew.

Vanessa's Dad said...

Sweet photo's and text. U R blessed to have Aunties and Grand Dads abounding.

LOVE,
GRAND DAD

Lauren said...

So precious! Love how they are always holding hands!!!! :)

nbrown said...

I LOVE Abbey's sweet little outfit.

Miss holding those babies SO MUCH!

Lori said...

They are so cute!! That was super nice of your sister to stay with you!! I'm sure it made things a lot easier!