Friday, June 4, 2010

Cousins meet!

On Wednesday my older sister Amanda, brother in law Noah, & my nieces Cadence and "Jelly Bean" (Noah & Amanda's foster daughter) came over to visit and meet Luke & Abbey for the first time. They live in Nevada and made the long drive up to Oregon for a family vacation. We hadn't seen Amanda, Noah & Cadence since last summer, and had never met JB, so we were super excited!

Not only did we get to hang out with family for an afternoon, but Amanda brought a huge box of clothes she had been collecting for Luke & Abbey for the last few months...yea!

Cadence and I playing cars in our hallway



Abbeygirl taking a nap on Uncle Noah



Luke chillin' with Aunt Amanda



Noah protecting Lucas from some JB love =)



And then this series is hilarious. We were laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face. All we wanted was one shot of Amanda and I and our 4 kids. This is what went down...


Abbey, Cadence, and Jelly Bean were having none of it. Lucas on the other hand, was a terrific sport.
Must be a chick thing. =)


My babies were totally spent after all that excitement...


5 comments:

Aunt Carol said...

Love the pictures. Saw some of them when Cool Grandma B and I visited Amanda and Noah at your dad's. This time I was able to copy a few. Thanks.

the name's emily. said...

SOOO CUTE!!!
I wish I could have been there!!!

Amanda said...

Very fun. Thanks for sharing. I very much enjoyed seeing you two Sisters, both with your two kiddo's, and being such good parents. It's wonderful to watch your kids parent well.

LOVE,
GRAND DAD

Lori said...

How adorable!! I especially loved the pics of everyone together!! Too Cute!!

Lauren said...

HAHA!! So loved these pics and the last one is precious!!!!! :)