Thursday, July 29, 2010

4 Months -Part one

On Tuesday, our little ones turned 4 months old!

I haven't gotten a post up with their 4 month "stats" yet, as it's been a rough week here at our house. Rough sleep-wise...the babies have gotten up approximately 247 times the last 2 nights and also seem to be having a hard time again with going down for naps. Rough stupid-little-things-wise like I was in a hurry while getting ready for work and accidentally grazed my nose with my curling iron, thus resulting in a curling iron burn. On the tip of my nose. Awesome. And rough bigger-things...hard patches of life come and go, and the devil can be relentless sometimes. And that's all I have to say about that.

Anyways...Luke and Abbey have their 4 month check up next week, so I will post what they are up to after that visit.


We did however manage to take their pictures Tuesday morning right when they got up from their nap:

L: I woke up happy from my nap =)
A:What is going on here?


Both: Hey! We like you guys! Picture taking is fun!! Today is going to be great!!


A: Um, I have decided I am no longer on board with this whole picture taking thing
L: I still am! Aren't I cute??


A: Ok, I am back on board now that Daddy is sitting next to me, I like him!
L: What a Diva


A: Now my feelings are hurt
L: I'm sorry...I didn't mean it...



Be back for Part 2 soon...=)

5 comments:

Lauren said...

HAHA!! Love it!!! They are so full of personality!! Mr. Easy going and Miss Drama Queen, LOL!! :)

the name's emily. said...

mmm yep. i pretty much want to gobble them up :)

Aunt Carol said...

Really, really cute.

Vanessa's Dad said...

Amen/

LOVE,
GRAND DAD

Nink said...

Hi, I recently came across your blog and I'm glad I did. Your twinsies are SO CUTE! You have the best of both worlds...a girl AND a boy. I bet they are leaving you exhausted, but so so happy, especially after your 2-1/2 years of TTC. How amazing you conceived your two blessings through an IUI. I had one done, but it failed. :( I'm now following your blog! :) Whenever you get a moment (which I'm sure is far and few between), feel free to check out my blog @ www.thejohnsonsjourney.com! :)