Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Miracles do happen...

This morning, in a rare moment of curiosity, I decided to weigh myself again to see if the scale did in fact say that number yesterday...

...and right then and there I witnessed a miracle.

I am back down those 6 pounds.

Overnight.

Maybe it was the desperate power walk I took the babies on yesterday evening. Maybe it was the 4 oatmeal cookies I ate after dinner. Maybe the makers of Pop-tarts knew their profits were about to plummet and so they all got together and prayed for a miracle. And God heard their prayers!


Whatever it was, I'll take it!

But even though the "new" 6 are gone, the original 13 are still there, so I still am going to jump back on the Weight Watchers train next week. But I am feeling less of a push now to be hardcore about it.

Here's to unexpected blessings =)

7 comments:

nbrown said...

yahoo!!! :)

The Writer Chic said...

Whoo-hoo! My scale cooperated this morning, too! Down two pounds since Monday! =) Yea, us! xoxox

Jen S. said...

You crack me up girl!
If only my scale would do that... if it did, I would probably fall over from a heart attack!!!
I've been trying to lose THREE stinkin' pounds and IT'S NOT BUDGING!!!!
Well, way to go! Maybe I better go have an oatmeal cookie to help make me feel better :)

Jennifer D Allen said...

here is a blog for slow cooker reipes!!!!!!
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

Aunt Carol said...

Me, too - down four pounds this morning. Must be something in the air this week! Hope it hangs around.

beckylbranch said...

Can your scale send a letter to my scale and tell it that I need a miracle too! ha..ha.. I think you look great and you are a super Momma! I love to eat and unfortunately it SHOWS! :P

Lori said...

Way to go kendra!! That is so exciting!