Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pictures

Play time together!


A Lucas smile!

An Abigail smile!


Big boy in his (sisters) bumbo chair.



Sweet girl


All tuckered out. In a pink boppy.That's what happens when you have a sister 15 minutes younger than you, you end up in pink a lot. (Can you see his eyelashes?)


Abbey's new version of tummy time.


Abbey Mae in the sweet little spring dress I wrote about earlier...


Little Luke straight chillin'...

Come on Momma, put the camera down and let's go for a walk already!

10 comments:

Vanessa's Dad said...

What a Joyful thing to see before I head for bed. Visions of sugarplumbs, dancing in my head.

Love you,
GRAND DAD

Kristen and Andy said...

They are just too cute!!! Its amazing how fast they are growing. Love the dress - it is adorable - Abbey looks like such a doll! And I love Luke's smile - just melts your heart! Lol - had to laugh about the purple bumbo...my poor son has to use his sister's purple one too - and boy do I hear about it..hahaha!

the name's emily. said...

Very precious. Especially the ones of Abbey in the dress :)

Lauren said...

Seriously, so precious!!!! :) I wish I could give them both a bog squeeze!!!! :) ha!

Lianna Knight said...

LOVE every picture :) They are getting so big...yet oh so cute!!

Jenna said...

Sooo precious!

Amanda said...

So cute, so cute, so cute!!! Makes me want to grab my girls and get on an airplane and have another cousin reunion....

Lori said...

They are so darling! And you all look so happy and relaxed!!

Bonnie said...

What precious little angels! They are so cute & I can see you in them!

Heather said...

So cute! They really resemble each other. They are getting so big and grown up looking. Time flies!