Friday, November 7, 2008

The Office

Ok, ok, let it be said first that I do know there are much bigger issues going on in our world today.

America's economy in crisis...
Wars being fought...
Millions of people without clean drinking water...
Homelessness...

But what was weighing heavy on my mind last night was: Are they really going to "Ross & Rachel" Jim and Pam??
You know, where he crushes on her for a few seasons, then they finally get together for just like 2 seasons, then they have some miscommunication or falling out, then they stay apart for like 5 seasons, only to get back together in the very end?
Because I just don't know if I can handle it...

4 comments:

Faith said...

I am so with you on this. I have been afraid from the beginning that we had another Ross and Rachel on our hands. Oh, I hope not though. Last night's episode was SO good!!

Mary said...

I am with you. I'll be so upset if they let angela and andy get married, and break jim and pam up...the office can be sucessful with jim and pam together...so let em stay together!!

fyi the word verification I was given is propho. awesome.

WaitingandHoping said...

Hey Kendra. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I don't get on it very much, but love meeting new people through it.

I like the Starbucks red cups too! Was there today and yes, everyone seems to be reminding us that Christmas is just around the corner!

The Writer Chic said...

I didn't think of it that way, but you're right....!!!! ANd if they do it, I just may have to boycott. My heart can NOT handle that!