Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Scoot on over...

A blogging friend, Kelly is doing something so neat on her blog! As a woman who struggled with infertility for over 2 years, and is now blessed with a wonderful miracle daughter (who should come into this world in January), she has created a prayer blog for women to write in with their names, their stories if they choose, and their prayer request.
Kelly is someone who waited for a husband for awhile too, so she encourages women who are waiting for their husband to add their names to this "waiting list" as well.
I am just so blessed by this! Both as a woman who longs to have her empty arms full, and as a sister in Christ who would love to be on her knees praying for fellow women waiting.
So, if you are waiting for either of these things, OR if you would like to pray for these women by name, scoot on over to the blog linked above and join in on the prayer!
I am constantly in awe of how cool the internet is!! It has given me such a tangible view of the family of God =-) To know that so many people from so many places will be praying for me by name just brings me to tears...
May God bless you Kelly for your servants heart!
And to God be the Glory!!!!!

1 comment:

Faith said...

I agree, it is both an honor and a privilege! I'm so thankful for the amazing prayer warriors I have met through blogging. God is good!