Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snorty Toofers

David and I tend to think our babies are just about as cute as they come on a daily basis, but every once in awhile one (or both) of them will do something that is downright the definition of ADORABLE, and I have one such "thing" to document here today...

Lately Abigail has been making the funniest face at us! When you smile at her, she scrunches up here little nose and eyes, and smiles in such a way that highlights her two little toofers, and then snorts her nose.


It's H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!!!


Dave and I just dissolve into a fit of laughter each time we see it, which in turn makes her beam with joy and pride.


Wanna see it????



Get ready...the cuteness factor here is ridiculously high...







I love that girl so much.


7 comments:

Lauren said...

That's hilarious!

I'm jealous. Between overtiredness, teething, separation anxiety, and 8 1/2 month old frustrations, Noah isn't doing adorabley cute things like that these days. He's mostly throwing temper tantrums.

Lori said...

How Precious!! Love it!!

Jessica said...

Finley started doing something similar last week. She thinks she's something else when she does it!! Very Cute!

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Adorable!!

Those little ones sure do make the cutest faces.

You are blessed.

Rachel

Vanessa's Dad said...

And she loves you.

LOVE,
GRAND DAD

Aunt Carol said...

What a sweetie!

Love, Aunt Carol

Jen S. said...

Abbey's smile is cracking me up! So cute and so darn funny...love it!
Have a great weekend Kendra :)