Saturday, October 4, 2008

Halloween update

Since I know awaiting the outcome of my recent costume dilemma has kept you up at night- sick with worry for me- I thought I would put you out of your misery and let you know I have in fact found a costume!
After much thought and wayyyyy too much time spent online looking for a costume, we officially have a winner:
I have short legs, so it is even longer on me than on this chick, so it falls under appropriate length and neckline requirements for me. That may seem an odd thing to say, but trust me, if you looked at some of the costumes out there for grown women you would know what I mean!
A relief to have that finally taken care of.
And you want to know the best part? Between it's already low price, my $5 off coupon, and the discount I received because some of the fur is coming off the bottom (which I gladly accepted as it meant 10% off and an excuse to use my glue gun, which I am always looking for an excuse to use!), my total came to $12.47!! Can I get a Hallelujah??!?

5 comments:

natalierochelle said...

that is a PHENOMENAL deal.

i'm thinking i want to find a buddy and dress up as Stuart and his mom (from MAD TV).

if that doesn't fall through, i'm stumped. i never dress up for halloween.

Amanda said...

Way to go, sounds perfect. And what a great price! Refresh my memory please, where are you wearing this costume? Do you have plans to go out or are you wanting to be dressed up to hand out candy?

Vanessa's Dad said...

U R a cute Angel.

LOVE, DAD

amy (metz) walker said...

Cute costume! I couldn't wear it because I'm so white my face and extremities would blend right in and I'd disappear completely! Ha!

Faith said...

I think it's great! And, an even better deal. I love what you said about the length and neckline...modesty is so important, even for grown women. I hope you have fun wearing it!