Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our first Halloween

Months ago I was walking through Costco and saw they had Carter's Halloween costumes on sale for $12.00. I could not resist. It didn't take me long to decide on what the twins would be for their first Halloween...


Meet our Little LadyBug...



And our little Monkey...


Luke's nickname has been "monkey" ever since he was in utero and every single time we saw him via ultrasound he had one arm up over his head like a monkey! I always call Abbey "peanut", but I could not find a peanut costume...especially for $12. It's alright because she made a pretty darn adorable LadyBug, if I do say so myself.

And now here is our attempt to get both babies to smile at one time:






We packed up the kiddo's and took them to our Church's Harvest Party.

Look who feel asleep on our way there...


Daddy and his little girl...

They were in awe of all the excitement going on inside the gym...and of course had fun playing with each other, as usual =)







Momma and her little monkey...


Our little family...


It was a fun evening, and we were all pretty tuckered out after such excitement...



Hope you all have had a great Halloween too!

8 comments:

Heather said...

That is entirely way too much CUTENESS for one post!! I love the little series of photos where they took turns smiling. SOOOOO cute!!!

Vanessa's Dad said...

Amen.

Unknown said...

They are sooo adorable :) I could just eat Abbey up and Luke is precious in his monkey costume. And such cute costumes for the price. Glad y'all had alot of fun!!!

Lauren said...

I like the pictures where Abbey is grabbing Luke. That's what Noah does to every kid he sees!

We call Noah our little Monkey, too:) We didn't when he was inside me (he was Bambino then) but from the time he was born he was so long and skinny, he became our little Monkey/Monkey-Boy.

Lauren said...

Cutest thing EVER!!!!!!

Aunt Carol said...

Looks like everyone had a good time. Fun pictures.

beckylbranch said...

They are SO adorable and I can't believe you got such a deal on those costumes! $12 is amazing!!! They are so cute!

Lori said...

They look so precious in there costumes!! I love the choices for them! Just perfect!